Our Next Charity Gala Will be on Saturday June 7, 2014 at Hotel Arts and We're Limited to 500 People So Get Your Tickets Early!
“Tonic” is the name of both the grassroots organization and the annual social event held each year to help small Calgary charitable organizations with a focus primarily on children and families in need. Our Gala is attended by over 400 corporate Calgarians each year.
Tonic For A Cause Has Raised Over $400,000 For Local Calgary Charities Since 2008
• 2008 Posh & PJ raised over $17,000.00 for The Kids Cancer Care Foundation of Alberta
• 2009 Tonic raised over $50,000.00 for Brown Bagging for Calgary's Kids
• 2010 Tonic raised over $70,000.00 for the Highbanks Society
• 2011 Tonic raised over $85,000.00 for NeighbourLink Calgary
• 2012 Tonic raised over $100,000.00 for Calgary KidSport
• 2013 Tonic raised over $80,000.00 for The Children's Cottage Society
Our 2014 Charity Will Be Calgary Kidsport and Our Goal is to Raise Over $100,000
All the proceeds from the Corporate Gala for 2014 will go directly to Calgary KidSport. For those who dream of hitting a home run, playing goalie, shooting hoops, figure skating, dancing, keeping physically active and making new friends, it's all possible through KidSport. KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from participating in organized sport activities. In 2013, Calgary KidSport paid for over 3000 registration fees and provided equipment for underprivileged kids in Calgary to play organized sports.